POINT OF SALE
• Touch Screen interface
• Simple training interface
• Linux operating system
• Remote access
• Printer network configuration
• Table service & reservations
• Deferred orders
• Phone orders with caller ID
• Delivery options & settings
• Time clock management
• Work schedule interface
• Gift card/Value and VIP ready
• Full security & accountability integrated software
• Customized reporting
An affordable, fully mobile solution that lets you run your business using your smart phone – anytime, anywhere.
A simple in-store solution that lets you run your business from a single, all-in-one countertop solution.
Built for busier, more complex in-store environments that need our fastest, most full-featured and largest point of sale options.
VITAL BACK OFFICE
Every Vital point of sale solution give you access to management tools, reporting, and insights – whenever, whereever to help you better manage your business.
- Full training and setup
- Inventory and menu assistance
- Live, trained and certified support team
- Inventory Management: Get real-time data to maximize sales and help stay in stock.
- Pricing and Discounts: Configure a wide range of discount programs across products and locations.
- Taxes and Tax Reporting: Set up taxes for accounting procedures and how they appear on the POS register.
- Customer Payments: Securely accept all payment types to help improve cash flow and profitability.
- Employee Management: Understand productivity and staffing needs, and gain efficiencies.
GIFT CARD PROGRAM
GIFT CARD OPTIONS:
One of the most successful – and affordable – sales strategies small businesses use to attract consumers is selling their own branded gift cards.
By some estimates, 9-out-of-10 consumers have either purchased or received at least one gift card in the past year – and you may be surprised how many gift cards are purchased outside the traditional retail environment. Medical and legal practices sell prepaid services. Businesses issue gift cards instead of refunds (where allowed) – which keeps more money in your register. Community associations, such as chambers of commerce and downtown development authorities, provide gift cards from local businesses to welcome new businesses and homeowners to the community… which act as “coupons” that encourage local shopping.
• Gift cards can generate brand awareness and encourage repeat visits to your store(s)
• Research shows that purchases made with gift cards tend to be 20% to 50% higher than the average purchase at a merchant location
• Approximately 70% of consumers making purchases with gift cards will spend more than the value loaded on the gift card.
Z11 Tri Comm Touch Sreen
• EMV and NFC Contactless built-in
• EMV 4.x L 1 and L2 certified
• Tri-Comm capability (Dial, IP & WiFl)
• 3.5″ TFT LCD with PCT touch screen
• 2.4″ Color LCD with backlight
• Model: The Vega 3000 is PCI PT$ v4 x Certified Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Wallet, Visa payWave, MasterCard PayPass,
• Display logo on the screen and print logo on the transaction receipts
• Scroll muttiple images on the temiinal display when in idle mode
• Ideal for signature capture and upload to the DeNovo business portal
• Great solution for $Pin integration to PO$ systems
• Gain an edge by accepting eChecks.
• Give your customers more ways to pay.
• Process for less than credit and debit card transactions
• Available with Mobile Payments, Virtual Terminal, and eCommerce
• Canada and Domestic processing
• On Line Bill Pay and Recurring transactions
ePN Level III – Enhanced Data Processing
To help merchants acquire and retain corporate and government clients and maintain a competitive advantage in the small to mid-sized arena, eProcessing Network (ePN) offers Merchant Level III – Enhanced Data Processing through multiple processing platforms. ePN leverages their combined knowledge and experience to bring Business-to-Business (B2B) and Business-to-Government (B2G) eCommerce to merchants interested in processing commercial and high-ticket transactions. Level III processing requires the most robust and detailed amount of transaction data including item commodity code look-up, description, quantity and tax rates for transmission.
As Corporations, Educational entities, and Business organizations move away from manual invoicing processes to the use of Purchasing Cards and automating the payment to the supplier (the merchant), Level III processing can help them save time and reduce expenses.
Global Payment Gateway
Nuvei’s payment gateway allows you to reach customers on any device, at any time, from any location, so you can grow your business faster. Access a global marketplace with over 150 currencies and 300 payment methods.
• Accept all major credit cards, PIN debit, ACH, Apple Pay®, Google Pay™, plus local and alternative payments
• Integrate easily into your existing setup via API or a hosted payment page
• Reduce costs, minimize risk and be more efficient with an automated transaction flow
• Maintain PCI data security standards
• Protect your business with built-in fraud prevention tools
From global payment processing to in-app payments – as well as multiple shopping cart extensions – we provide a wide variety of technology-focused solutions at extremely competitive processing rates.